Re: [IP] Re: Type I diabetes may affect learning

I was diagnosed before kindergarten at age 5 1/2, graduated with an A/B
average with honors, 54th out of a class of 500.  Then not only became a
registered pharmacist, but also spent 17 years doing volunteer work as an
EMT/Paramedic.  Don't ever let anyone tell you that diabetes will negatively
affect learning.  BTW, I was never in good control until I started pumping 2
years ago at the age of 36!!

aka Mouse