From: catherine popper [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Venting about new endo

Maureen I totally hear you. I admire the effort you
made to talk to your endo (which is always important
to try once) but sometimes the endo is not the one to
talk to. Hopefully someone who is knowledgable on the
list can give you ideas. Also, the "Pumping Insulin"
book has intensive graphs and systems for fixing the
problems you're dealing with and tightening up any
loose ends. It's a hard road, but the great thing
about that book is that you're doing it for yourself.
Good luck and let us know how you're doing.
Catherine