Re: [IP] Re: Kathy and Medic Alert bracelet

>Medic Alert has an 800 number or you can go to www.medicalert.org to
> >order. I recently received a 10k gold-filled bracelet, (about $80) and
> >it actually doesn't look too bad.  I wear it on my left wrist next to >my
>watch.  (Really wanted the 14K but didn't want to pay so much!)  >I'm not
>sure about the nickel-free. Ask them - they are very >accommodating.

Does anyone really think its worth it to purchase a medical id?  In the
hundreds of times I have had EMT's in my house, or been in the hospital, I
have *never once* had anyone even ask if I had one, or look for one.

Also, the big problem for me is I can't find a bracelet or charm large
enough to hold all the information I need.  Its kind of pointless to list
only one thing and leave out the rest, or to have to wear three different

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted