Re: [IP] Breakfast Cereal and HIGHS

>Anyone else find counts are off?? Please email me and I will forward them
>on to the family.

I've never had a problem with Cheerios or Shredded Wheat, but Life seems to
cause major problems.  There may be some stuff hidden in there that they're
not listing.  Also, I have had problems with Kix cereal.  I suspect its the
corn, since I also have problems with corn tortillas and chips, but not
flour ones.

email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424