[IP] Re: Welcome letter?

 > I think it's something like -- and excuse my French
 > -- rolling on the floor
 > laughing my a** off and pee'ing my pants!

That's the one.  I think I knew that there is a welcome letter, but that no
one has ever referred to it and that answers to these types of queries
would be better answered off list.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
For you to be successful, sacrifices must be made. It's
better that they are made by others but failing that, you'll
have to make them yourself.
  - Rita Mae Brown