[IP] breakfast cereal and highs

<snip>If I want a higher basal to be working from 7 -
9 am -- at what time would I increase it?  I would
think 2 hours prior (5 - 7 am) would do it - is that
Susan <snip>
With Humalog, I find my basal corrections only need to
be one hour earlier, so I would increase from 6 - 8
am.  YMMV.
Before you increase it,though, you should try a
breakfast different than cereal, and see if he still
goes high.  It may be that you need to increase the
bolus specifically for cereal, rather than increasing
the basal.

Do You Yahoo!?