[IP] breakfast cereal and highs

<snip>If I want a higher basal to be working from 7 -
9 am -- at what time would I increase it?  I would
think 2 hours prior (5 - 7 am) would do it - is that
correct?
Susan <snip>
With Humalog, I find my basal corrections only need to
be one hour earlier, so I would increase from 6 - 8
am.  YMMV.
Before you increase it,though, you should try a
breakfast different than cereal, and see if he still
goes high.  It may be that you need to increase the
bolus specifically for cereal, rather than increasing
the basal.
Linda