Re: [IP] Quickset tape ( to Ruth)

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Sara,
>
> We use IV Prep before inserting the Quickset. Our problem is the
> opposite.
> The tape starts peeling from the top. Sometimes right away. Often I have
> take a big piece of tape, cut a hole in it and put it around the
> Quickset.
>
> Weird that our experience is so different.
>
> Ruth Mattingly
> mom of Ellen Esterhay, 9, dx 1/00; pumping since 3/01

Ruth,
   I had the same problem that you are having with Ellen's sites. HAve you
tried using Skin Bond after using the IV prep?  I started using it a
couple weeks ago and now I have to use an adhesive remover (ie. go gone)
before my quick set will even budge.. So this is just a suggestion you may
want to try instead of dealing with all the extra tape, (I got pretty sick
of it.)

Good Luck
Sarah Arnal
(IDDM 8.5 years, MM508 since 05/15/01)