RE: [IP] insurance

> Dave,
> I have BC/BS PPO of Michigan.  It pays 90% of pump supplies but also
> has a ceiling on co-pays of $500.00, which I met in January, so it
> has been paying at 100% (until the end of the year).

Govener John Engler of Michigan signed a bill into law this year that
requires diabetes supplies to be covered by insurance. I don't know
the details of the law, but it would be worthwhile for you to find
out and see it your insurance company is complying. With a new law,
the may not be in full compliance yet.