Re: [IP] Breakfast cereral, basal, and nutrition bars

> Don't discount the "morning" or awakening rise of BS
> as well - look at the
> entire picture

You're totally right. But just to throw my two cents
in, I don't have a rise in BGs in the morning. In fact
I decrease my insulin dose in the waking hours and if
I don't eat in the morning I have to drastically
reduce my basal. So anyway, I also have a really tough
time with cereal. The post-meal spike is high because
of the high carb content and low fat content and my BG
comes down quick so it's hard to get the perfect
balance after breakfast.

Do You Yahoo!?