Re: [IP] Re: Driving

On Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:27:24 EST, you wrote:

In a message dated 10/27/2001 7:39:15 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Now, in Illinois -- I think they've just started having forms filled out by
> your doctor to make sure you're not likely to pass out or anything - but
> I'm
> not sure if that's for everyone or just senior citizens.

I've had to fill one our for years.  They ask you if you have "sugar," and if
you say yes, no license for you until you get the form signed.....LOL

Hmm.  I don't know.  I'm now 29 - have been driving since I was 16 -- they
know I'm diabetic cause I get the sticker for the back of my license -- and
I've NEVER had to fill out any kind of paperwork.  My mother-in-law has been
diabetic for about 9 years, on insulin for 7 - and until this year (when she
turned 65) never had to have any papers filled out.

Deb in Southern Illinois