[IP] Re: Breakfast cereals and highs

I too have been wondering if the carb count that is listed on the box is
correct.  We carefully measure and count the carbs  -- then he does the bolus
10 minutes prior to eating -- 2 hours later he has gym class and tests b/s
prior to gym -- today he was 290 -- had sugar cereal for breakfast!  Yes we
count the milk too.  He didn't bolus for the high -- arrrgh - but he did test
ketones and they were negative.  2 1/2 hours later at lunch time he was 204.
After school -- back down to 80.
If I want a higher basal to be working from 7 - 9 am -- at what time would I
increase it?  I would think 2 hours prior (5 - 7 am) would do it - is that