Re: [IP] re: Infusion set for small 6 yr. old

>  The
> Silhouette has a really long needle, my daughter isn't going to like
> the looks of this.>>
> We haven't used the Silhouette, but I know what you mean - my son
> did not like the look of it at all.

If you check the about pages of the web site you will find that the
Silohuette is the most popular set in use. My daughter switched to it
a few years ago after spurning it because of its forbidding looks.
After trying it she discovered that although it must be inserted
manually, it was more comfortable for her AND it did not show when
she wore he bikini -- very important ya know :-)