[IP] Quickset question

Does anyone know if the quickset is also made of the Polyfin tubing?  I
looked on MiniMed's webpage, but it didn't say there.  The other sets,
though, do say that they are made with Polyfin.  Has anyone noticed problems
in using the Quicksets before that could be related to this?  Any info would
be helpful.  Feel free to email me privately.  Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey L. Martin
email @ redacted

"Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable
will."  --Gandhi