[IP] lets talk fast food

Hi, thought we could use a change of subject so I thought I would share what
the diet lady shared with me today. I am carb counting and she wants me to
eat something like this:
              Breakfast = 60 carbs
               Snack = 30 carbs
               Lunch = 60 carbs
               Snack = 30 carbs
              Dinner = 60 carbs
              Bedtime = 30 carbs

 I asked her about fast foods ( Taco Bell ) She pulled a book from her desk
and asked what I wanted to eat and she added it up and said go for it. Not
every day but it would be ok every now and then. I asked for the name of the
book and got it on the way home.
       My Taco Bell Lunch with carbs left over!!!!
              2- regular taco supreme at 14 carbs each
               1- order of Cinnamon twist at 19 carbs
                       unsweet ice tea
               47 carbs total
 I thought I could never eat my favorite lunch again. I thought I was in
heaven !
                 I was normal again for a little while!