Re: [IP] Re: TC's changing lancets comments

Just as an FYI and something I learned recently from my new endo, you should
NOT prep your fingers with alcohol prior to testing your blood sugar because
it can sckew the reading. I have been IDD for over 31 years and no one ever
told me that.

I also reuse lancets and change them about once a week or two. Also when
injecting, I too reused syringes 2-3 times with no problem.

Barb in Pittsburgh