[IP] Breakfast Cereal and HIGHS

Hi all:
I am asking this on behalf of another pumping family.

Her 5 year old (pumoing 1 year) indulges in breakfast cereals some mornings,
kinds like Life, shredded wheat, cheerios etc. not the sugary junk the middle
of the road kind.  After eating this he is always really high, and she is
starting to suspect the carb count per serving is off listed on the box?

Anyone else find counts are off?? Please email me and I will forward them on
to the family.