[IP] HOT Topic

I kinda figured I might ruffle a few feathers with my comment about the reuse
of lancets and (god forbid) syringes.  As I said in my original comment,
whatever works for you, go for it.  I simply know that those items were
intended to be used one time.  I prefer to use them as they were intended.
If it means buying a few boxes of lancets a month, then I will do it.  I
found out early on, that this disease was quite expensive.

I want to address only one other comment that was made to me in response to
my post.  I have been diabetic and insulin dependent for almost 8 years.  (I
just turned 29 yesterday)  I am hardly a "newbie."  :)

I look forward to debating with some of you again!

Matt in NC