[IP] Re: Implantable insulin pump

 >> Will the MM offering still use subcutaneous delivery, as had been
 >> reported?
 > It is implanted as far as I know.... everything is internal.

It was originally just under the skin, making it subcutaneous.  I think one
of the hold ups was that they still had problems with delayed response and
site deterioration and has caused them to change it, according to Kathy,
which is good.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you recognize a mistake
when you make it again.