RE: [IP] discount pump supplies?

Colleen:
I don't know about the other companies but I know that if you qualify,
Minimed will offer financial assistance.  You can call Genie Willis at
800-726-3059 x 1566
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00

Like many of you, my insurance only covers 80% for pump supplies.  I
remember seeing messages mentioning sources that have discounts that cover
the 20% that my insurance does not.  I couldn't find it when I searched the
archives, though.  I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you in advance.

Colleen