[IPn] Volunteers wanted for survey about new insulin delivery

Received this earlier today. I've corresponded with Mr. Ross in the
past and thought it might be of interest to some of the IP members.

email @ redacted

From:          "Ross, Chris" <email @ redacted>
Subject:       Volunteers wanted for survey about new insulin
Date:          Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:54:39 -0500

We are looking for volunteers to participate in a 10-15 minute phone
survey to learn more about patients' perspectives on different types
of diabetes therapies.  This information will help a small diabetes
firm that is developing a breakthrough insulin delivery device.  In
addition, we would like to get patients' thoughts on the new device we
have under development.

This study is being conducted by The Parthenon Group, a consulting
firm in Boston, MA.

If interested, click on

to start the survey. Participants who complete the web and phone
survey will be entered in a drawing for two $250 gift certificates.

Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.