[IP] OT - bioterrorism web site (X-posted)

Dear friends --

This is off topic, but the best weapon we have against terrorism is
information.  CDC's bioterrorism site is updated daily.  Click on

One of the items uploaded yesterday is a link to the FDA's information about
Halloween candy and anthrax.  Click on
http://www.fda.gov/oc/opacom/kids/candyandtreats.html.  Other items about
Halloween safety may be found at http://www.cdc.gov/safeusa/halloween.htm.

We now return you to your regular programming.

Jim Handsfield
email @ redacted OR