[IP] Quickset tape

I've been using the Quickset for about 2 weeks now and have a couple of
questions about it.  I find the tape is really hard to get off and I end
up picking at it for at least 10 minutes before I can get it off.  Is
there an easier way to get it off? I'm not using any extra adhesive
materials.  I've also noticed a slight rash after removing the infusion
set.  It's in a perfect circle from the tape.  I'm not sure if this is
from the tape sticking so much or if it's from an allergy to the tape
itself.  Any suggestions? I don't really want to change infusion sets
because, other than the problems I just mentioned, I really like the
Quicksets.Thanks for the help :)Sara