[IP] perfect basal!

I have to share this - I'm so excited.
I had to do a fasting blood test at the lab today.
So, since I was forced to skip coffee and breakfast, I
decided to do a basal test, holding out (despite an
awful headache which I think is from lack of caffeine)
until 11:30.
Here are my readings:
7 AM - 146
8 AM - 140
9:22 - 144
10:25 - 144
11:30 - 146
I can't believe it.  I didn't think it was possible,
because of the 10% error factor in the meters.
Now, if I could just get rid of this headache I would
really celebrate.

Do You Yahoo!?