Re: [IP] Changing Lancets....

> Matt, No I don't think any of the pumpers are kidding when they posted that
> they use their lancets, etc. more than once.  Heck, when I was injecting, I
> would use the disposable needle so may times I couldn't read the numbers!!
> I have talked to many others about reusing and they have never had a problem
> with it.

I had One Big Problem with reusing syringes in my 34 years of injections.  The
blood center refused me for donating because of that reuse.  :>(     I finally
got a OK from their Medical Director since I had been on the pump for over a
year and didn't reuse syringes anymore.  That was the ONLY problem I've ever