[IP] Changing Lancets....

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:42:02 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re:  Changing Lancets

>You people are killing me!  I am completely shocked at what I'm hearing
>this whole lancet changing thing.  I can't believe some of you use the same

>lancet for weeks or more.

This is the second time I've tried to send a letter so here goes....

Matt, No I don't think any of the pumpers are kidding when they posted that
they use their lancets, etc. more than once.  Heck, when I was injecting, I
would use the disposable needle so may times I couldn't read the numbers!!
I have talked to many others about reusing and they have never had a problem
with it.

Diabetic 36 yrs, pumping 5 yrs.