From: Yvonne Nicolas [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 6:24 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Changing Lancets and Quiksets

My daughter has been diabetic for 8 years and I change lancets every once in

a blue moon. Never had an infection or noticed anything out of the ordinary.

By the way, we just tried MM Quiksets last night, she didnt even notice when

I used the serter, that the set was already in. Eileen said  it didnt hurt
at all..she loved it. I had trouble with the disconnect, but she took a
shower and disconnected like she's been doing it for a long time. She has
also commented that she likes having not to "tape up". So far, everything
looks good.

Yvonne