From: Sherry Compton [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 8:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Fire Causes

The Cause and Origins Expert guy came to the house yesterday afternoon.  It
was the clothes dryer.  He said even if a dryer has been turned off, it can
still spark a fire up to two hours later.  He said even if you keep the lint
trap cleaned properly, lint still escapes inside.  There was lint wrapped
around the heating coils. He said you should take the back off your dryer
and vacuum it out at least once per year to avoid this danger.
I'm staying at my mother's house and then in two weeks or so we switch to my
mother-in-law's house.  We are going to keep switching up to avoid
overcrowding and hostility.  haha

Sherry C