[IP] Changing Lancets

This may sound goofy...  I change my lancets once per day and when on
injections, changed the syringes once per day. Many times, I would change
more than that as well. My reasoning was not based on infection but I was
actually proud to watch my sharps container fill up & show me "evidence"
that I was doing the right thing for me. As far as infection is concerned, I
have used maybe 100 alcohol wipes total in the past 18 years, have injected
through my clothing, and in a pinch, used syringes that I found laying in
desk drawers at work or on the floor of my car. Never had an infection - but
I did like amassing the piles of used sharps. This disease does some strange
things to my rationale :0)
Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans