[IP] Fire Causes

The Cause and Origins Expert guy came to the house yesterday afternoon.  It was the clothes dryer.  He said even if a dryer has been turned off, it can still spark a fire up to two hours later.  He said even if you keep the lint trap cleaned properly, lint still escapes inside.  There was lint wrapped around the heating coils. He said you should take the back off your dryer and vacuum it out at least once per year to avoid this danger.
I'm staying at my mother's house and then in two weeks or so we switch to my mother-in-law's house.  We are going to keep switching up to avoid overcrowding and hostility.  haha

Sherry C