[IP] Infusion set for small 6 yr. old

My daughter goes in today to have her pump start training.  They will put
the pump on with saline, then next week start with insulin.   We have the
Mini Med pump and they sent us Soft Set Infusion Sets.  The lady that is
starting us today says we will use Silhouette Sets.  The Soft set has a
inserter, the Silhouette doesn't.  The Silhouette has a really long needle,
my daughter isn't going to like the looks of this.  My daughter is 6 years
old and small for her age.  She was dxed a year ago and has done really well
with all of this, but we want to make it the least traumatic as possible.

What do you all recommend?  We want to do what will be the best for her, but
for the start of this we want to encourage her enthusiasm for the pump.

Any help is appreciated!!  I am on the digest so please send your response
to me also.  email @ redacted  Thank you,
Jan in NC