[IP] Re: Implantable insulin pump

 > I met w/minimed reps around three months ago and they told me they were now
 > testing it in dogs here in the US....I told them I would be a test person
 > when it finally comes around to getting into humans...

Will the MM offering still use subcutaneous delivery, as had been
reported?  Disetronic is working on a closed loop system (adicol) using the
peritoneal shunt.  I would think that if it was subcutaneous it would still
have problems with site deterioration and delayed response.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills.
  - Minna Antrim