[IP] Palm Pilot/Animas

I finally got my pump!!!  I shouldn't say finally,
because it really didn't take that long.  It arrived
today, so I looked it all over and watched the video.
Looks fairly easy to learn.  I have an appointment
Nov. 6 with my CDE, so will probably start actually
pumping then or close after that I should think.

I was just wondering if anyone else has received an
Animas Pump in the last several weeks, because they
had an offer for a free Palm Pilot.  I didn't receive
one with my shipment.  I am going to call my sales rep
tomorrow and ask him about it, but just thought I'd
see if any one on the list was in on this offer.

Otherwise, everyone at Animas has been great.  I hope
it continues that way.

Pat (learning to be pumped!)

Do You Yahoo!?