Re: [IP] starting pump/carb counting ?

When I was pregnant and couldn't predict whether morning sickness would bring
every meal I ate up, my doctor suggested several things.  Either to wait and
take my insulin after I had eaten (which I didn't like doing), or to take the
bolus by square wave (which worked well) or to try the half now, half later
technique.  Any of these might work well for you.  Also, if you take a bolus
and it was given for more carb than you were able to injest, you might try
using a temporary bolus to reduce the amount of insulin you will get over the
hours after the failed meal.