Re: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

I have been using an insulin pump for about three years now, and have a
question that baffles me.  When I first went on the pump, my A1C was an
incredible 5.4.  Over the past three years, with my daily BGs in very good
range, my A1C's have been going up steadily ; now my latest one was 7.1.
What is happening here?  I don't want to go off the pump because I feel so
well on it.  I feel very frustrated because I feel that I cannot possibly try
any harder and do any more than I am doing now in order to get into the best
control.  Have any of you had this experience or anyone have any ideas?
Thank you.  Karen