Re: [IP] A1C question related to BS average

I recently spoke to my Endo about the same issue.  My A1C's tended to stay
above 7.5 regardless of effort.  He took a good look at my basal to bolus
ratio and suggested lowering my boluses and adding it to my basals.  This may
have worked best because I hadn't actually checked my basals for a long time
since that point (probably the last time I was under 7.5).  My two A1Cs since
that adjustment have been 7.0 and 7.1.  I don't know if this helps, but it
might be worth looking at.

Also, if you are testing because you feel low then that will lower your
overall average compared to your A1C.

dx 3-13-81