Re: [IP] Fire, bad!

Oh, Sherry, how horrible.  I am so, so sorry for all you're going through and
have been through.  Hugs to you {{{ Sherry }}}.  I'm especially sad to hear
that you have to put down your little pup.  I've done that; it's so difficult.

I will keep you in my prayers, and hope that you are somehow able to manage
your stress level so that your bg's behave themselves.

Again, I'm really sorry.  My heart goes out to you.   :-(