[IP] starting pump/carb counting ?

 Pump training starts this week and I have a few questions about carb
I have just started carb counting and it is much easier then the exchange
diet. My question is this: I have the delayed digestion problem and most
nights when I fix my plate and start eating my stomic gets so upset that I
can not finish what is on my plate.When I start on the pump I am scared that
my b/s will go low because of not being able to finish my dinner.Will I be
able to correct things or should I stock up on
things to fix low b/s ? As it is I was put on 10mg of Reglan but then I was
told that it was the cause of the depression that I was having so I was told
I should eat 6 to 8 small meals a day but I do not feel hungry and trying to
keep b/s low is a pain in the you know what. Any idea what I could try?