[IP] Re: TC's changing lancets comments

Like, Matt from NC, I think the lancets need to be changed everytime they are
used.  Now I must admit that doesn't always happen here, but I do make sure
they get changed several times a day.  At Cory's last endo visit the resident
endo said that he had a viral infection similiar to warts on several of his
fingers.  He said this was due to the fingers and/or lancet not being clean.
I thought those "bumps" were callouses so this was news to me.  He's a 12
year old boy and I can guarantee you those fingers are not always cleaned
prior to the pokes.  Is he really asking for serious problems?  I know that
this can also give false meter readings so I continue to encourage him to do
things properly.