RE: [IP] Re: Changing Lancets

Well, I actually have to agree with Deb.  I actually change them when they
became uncomfortable.  Which is around what I predicted in my previous
email.

I must have soft skin because they never seemed blunt.  I'm still at the
point where I find new lancets more painful then ones I have been using a
little while.  As for syringes normally they went when the numbers started
rubbing off or the needle got bent by some outside force.  I never even
noticed a resistance from the skin which you would expect when they get
blunt.

FYI, my dad also reuses his lancets and syringes.  However he finds that he
needs to change each once a week.

-- Sherry