RE: [IP] Re: Changing Lancets

Well, I actually have to agree with Deb.  I actually change them when they
became uncomfortable.  Which is around what I predicted in my previous

I must have soft skin because they never seemed blunt.  I'm still at the
point where I find new lancets more painful then ones I have been using a
little while.  As for syringes normally they went when the numbers started
rubbing off or the needle got bent by some outside force.  I never even
noticed a resistance from the skin which you would expect when they get

FYI, my dad also reuses his lancets and syringes.  However he finds that he
needs to change each once a week.

-- Sherry