RE: [IP] Re: changing lancets

Hey everyone,
I used to feel guilty only changing my lancet once a day but now, I feel
real good about it....

I agree w/all of you in that if you are the only one using it then there are
no chances of infection as long as your fingers are clean and no germs can
penetrate and cause problems.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of trouble getting blood from my fingers and
lots of times have to stick several times before I draw anything...

I'm seriously considering one of those arm ones but then again, the suction
one???  I don't think you can reuse those so that might get to be very

Stick with your guns, whatever works for you, do it.  I always say if it
isn't broken, don't fix it!!!! :) :) :)

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00