Re: [IP] Re: Changing Lancets

At 02:42 PM 10/29/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 > Don't you think that reusing a lancet
 >until it is so dull that you can't even get it into your flesh is
 > Maybe you all were kidding, but I have a feeling that many were not.

No we aren't kidding. An awful lot of us change only every few weeks. I
honestly can't tell the difference during that time. And it's not
unhealthy... I haven't heard of anyone who's gotten an infection that way.
The advice about changing every time comes from the lancet manufacture who
is thinking about it's use in hospitals and selling more lancets. If you're
the only person using it, there's not much to worry about.