RE: [IP] Fire, bad!

Gee Sherry, sounds like a million things have been happening to you
lately...not a good thing.

I'm so sorry to hear about the fire in your house.  Did they ever find out
how it was started?

I know what a pain it is dealing with the insurance companies and their
receipts.  I had a break in and it took over a year and a half to settle
since it happened right before Hurricane andrew and then all ins. people
were in Fl and we lived in NY at the time..bummer!

Sorry too to hear about your dog...so sad when you have to put them to
sleep...I've had to do that to two dogs and I say no more pets now.

Is the ins. co putting you up somewhere or are you staying at your mom's???

Good luck and God Bless!
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00