[IP] Fire, bad!

I just thought I'd share my lovely weekend with the group.  On Friday morning I got a call at work that my house was on fire. I rushed home to find firemen all over the place and the interior of
my house gutted. I'm trying to put together a list of everything in the house.  Apparently I need model numbers, age, price and a host of other details on every item in my house for the
insurance forms. I did lose some tubing but MiniMed said if I mail it back they will replace it.  The packages are blistered and sooty so I just didn't think it was safe to use them. Basically
everything in the house is either melted, warped, heat damaged, or just plain coated in soot.
My numbers have been crazy--Friday night I had a 534 and then a 43 after correcting.  I'm still running between 20's and 200's. It's crazy.
I'm not really that upset about the house and property anymore.  At least no one was home, except for the dog.  The dog is at the vet. She has smoke inhalation and the vet thinks she has brain
damage. After seeing her this morning, I think she may have to be put down. She didn't seem to recognize me at all and just twitched and drooled. Poor little thing.  First she got hit by a car
five months ago, now this.
Like my mom says though, if not for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.  I will say this though, I'm not as upset about wrecking the car 4 months ago or the neighborhood kids breaking my
windows.  Nothing like gaining a little perspective.

Sherry C