RE: [IP] soft tissue mass

I haven't had an infection but I can tell  you I have fibrous cysts in my
breasts and the last lump I had, they did a needle biopsy.  The lump was
originally the size of a pea ut after the biopsy, it grew to be the size of
a huge walnut!!!  and still remains....nothing wrong, just a huge lump.
Mine isn't painful though.

Perhaps yours is pressing on some nerves and that is what is making it

Let us know how the CAT scan comes out ok?
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00