Re: [IP] Getting enough blood from cold fingers

In a message dated 10/28/01 11:29:45 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Take a couple of seconds and pretend you're Pete Townsend doing his
thing on his guitar.  You'll get blood in your fingers. >>

LOL    OK, Jim, you'll have to explain this -- are you by any chance talking
about just moving the fingers quickly?  Or do we have to have guitar strings
<gr.>.  Just moving them is not enough for me on a cold morning.

Linda Z