[IP] New info on pump upgrade!!!! YES!!

In chat last night, I was telling some of you that I had found out that my
insurance will only allow $2000 a year toward durable medical equipment so it
didn't look like I was going to get my new pump, after all.

Well, I got a phone call this morning from Charlene at Animas - and Illinois
has a law that they can not put a cap on diabetic supplies!  So, now I have to
go see an endo (I've been just dealing with a GP rather than driving an hour
one way to see an endo) -- and get documentation as to what is wrong with my
old pump, etc.  So, we'll see what happens!  But, I guess I'm not out of it

Also, as I had told some of you -- I was going to have to drive to St. Louis
(60 miles away) to see an endo.  There is a new endo in Belleville who is
supposed to be really good - so we'll find out a little more on November 13
when I go see him!

I'll keep you all posted!

Deb in Southern Illinois