RE: [IP] update on frozen shoulder

Don't feel so bad.  I had carpal tunnel very bad a year after I had my
daughter and had to have surgery on both hands because I couldn't hold her.
I was only 25 and everyone said I was the youngest c.t. patient they had
No one told me that diabetes would be a factor.

Hmmm,, nine years later c.t. returned and that's when they told me
w/diabetics it comes back.  I now suffer with it and refuse to have surgery
again...why bother, it will only come back again and since I'm almost twice
that age now, healing comes slower.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00