[IP] update on frozen shoulder

wanted to let everyone know I went through the shoulder manipultion and 10
very painful days of physical therapy. I was under the impression that this
would take care of the problem and it (my shoulder) would be back to normal.
How very wrong I was!
I went for the follow-up at the doctor and with a very odd look on his face
he told me that being a diabetic sometimes the surgery does no good.So I am
going to learn to do the exercises and work on getting better movement or
keeping what movement I have. Why do doctors wait until after they do
something before they tell you it might not work?
diabetic for 22 years
starting pump training 11-01-01