[IP] Re: Driving

In a message dated 10/28/01 11:23:31 PM, email @ redacted

>In Illinois they require a form to be filled out by your doctor if you
>have a
>condition where you could lose consciousness.  They used to require a note
>far back as 1973 when I became diabetic after

In PA, everyone has have to have a physical by their doctor to apply for the
learner's permit. The doctor has a form to fill out for this purpose. My
non-diabetic daughter, recently went for her permit.
When I went for mine (years ago) the doctor stated that I was a diabetic in
good control, and that was all there was to it. I've never had to be checked