[IP] Re: sleeping

I bought one of those money belts that you wear under your clothes for
travelers.  I think I bought it at a Totes Store but you could probably find
one at any store that sells accessories for travelers, possible Bag & Baggage.
It's very soft material, lightweight, and comfortable.  I bought the Minimed
waist pouch for sleeping and didn't like it at all (too bulky, not as soft,
felt confining to me).  The travelers belt that I'm recommending is beige in
color, has an adjustable strap, and has a small white net-looking pocket
inside the main zip compartment.  The inner pocket is the right size for my
pump.  This has been my solution.  Hope it helps.